Is buying a business your next step? Watching this video will give you some points to consider.
Buying a Business
The decision to buy a business is an important one. Prospective purchasers should only buy a business after due diligence. Due diligence means analysing all the information you need to decide whether to buy and how much the business is worth.
We consider all the important elements when deciding whether to buy and business and can guide you through the process. With our expertise, we will consider, guide and advise you on:
• Obtaining professional valuations of the assets and liabilities of the business
• The viability of the business and
• Assist you to determine a fair price for purchasing the business
If you're planning to start your own business, we can help you determine an appropriate amount to initially invest in the new venture.
Selling a Business
The decision to sell a business may come about for one of several reasons.
The selling price of the business may have been determined in one of a number of ways:
• Previous purchase price
• The original investment
• Comparison with other businesses on the market
• Value based on future earnings or
• Comparison costs for setting up a similar business.
If you're looking to sell, the real potential worth of your business is what you want to know. We can assist you in the planning options and the presentation of your business to maximise it's value.
We offer the attention to detail to give your buyers the right financial presentation of your business.